Site Equip 16ft Welfare Units provide facilities for up to 10 site operatives. Two options are available: one with a large kitchen/mess area and seating for up to 10 people and the other with an integrated office sectioned off for the Site Manager’s privacy.
Each unit incorporates; a mess room/kitchen, drying room, chemical toilet, seating area and integral silent 6 KVA generator, heating for the winter and air conditioning for the summer, together with 12 volt lighting.
All prices are based on a minimum 4 week hire.
From: £225.00 per service, charged every 4 weeks @ £900.00
|Dimensions||4.8 × 2.3 × 2.37 m|
- Welfare for up to 10 people on site
- Optional integral site office
- Confidence your site HSE compliant
- Free weekly servicing of the chemical toilet
- Optional water top up
Why order your 16ft Welfare Unit Hire from Site Equip?
Fast response, we will not only respond to your enquiry immediately but we will also deliver same day and next if required
Personal Service, our friendly team of professional will ensure your requirements are met
Reliable, throughout the length of your 16ft welfare unit hire you will have full support of our in house team of fitters and mechanics
Professional Service, we pride ourselves on providing the best service possible, and ensure all our staff our highly qualified within their field
Delivery system, we can track your delivery on route to your project
16ft Welfare Unit Hire Includes;
- Full support from Site Equip’s fitters and mechanics
- Free weekly servicing of the integral toilet including a replenishment of toilet roll and hand towels
- Optional top up of water
- Hot running water within the canteen and toilet vicinity
- Confidence your site welfare is HSE compliant
- Table and bench seating for up to 10 persons or a separated office for site managers
- Microwave oven and kettle
- Fresh drinking water container
- Recirculating chemical toilet
- HSE compliant forearm wash basin
- Paper towel and soap dispenser
- Drying room
- Coat hooks
- Silent 6 kVA Diesel Generator
16ft Welfare Unit Hire Coverage and Delivery
16ft welfare units are easily towable, and can be hooked up to any vehicle for manoeuvring not only site to site but within your building project as it develops.
Additionally, the towable factor helps reduce the initial cost of transport, compared to the static version. Once the unit(s) are on site they lower to the ground via hydraulics and secure the unit in minutes.
Meeting all Health and Safety Executives requirements for welfare on remote sites.
Site Equip can deliver to any project nationwide.