Product Page 3
Our 14ft wheeled cabin is made out of white GRP and comes with a lock included. These are also availabile in 12ft, 16ft and 18ft. We can also offer the wheeled cabin as a 12ft and 16ft kneel down cabin, these units can be lowered to the ground using a handheld drill.
These units are easily adaptable and can be fitted as canteens, offices or storage facilities. The advantage of wheeled cabin hire is that you can save on transport costs versus the static units which have to be delivered by HIAB transport.
Our long term hire contracts means you can have the cabin for as long as your project requires. Our friendly internal support team will ensure the equipment is maintained to maximum standard throughout your hire and are available over the phone should you need any assistance.
|14ft Wheeled Cabin Hire
Why order your 14ft wheeled cabin hire from Site Equip?
- Fast response, we aim to respond to your quote immediately and deliver next day or when required
- Personal Service, you will have a dedicated construction account manager and service operator who will look after your requirements
- Reliable, our state of the art computer systems means our welfare units are regularly serviced by our team of in house fitters and mechanics
- Professional Service, we pride ourselves on providing the best service possible, which we have won awards for
- Delivery system, using our state of the art tracking we can keep you up to date with your delivery
14ft wheeled cabin hire availability and coverage
Site Equip can deliver wheeled cabins across the South East of England, including Hampshire, Surrey, Kent, West Sussex, East Sussex, London, Essex, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and surrounding areas. Site Equip’s cabin hire are all wheeled meaning a reduction in cost compared to static units which require hi-ab vehicles. Site Equip are able to deliver with next day delivery or as and when needed.